Saturday, May 10, 2008

Eden is here!

Some very good friends of ours, Jonathan and Abria Vansandt, just got a precious little addition to their family last week. We couldn't be more excited for them! 
Abria wasn't due until June so I was completely surprised when I got a call from Jonathan last Tuesday nite telling me that Abria was in the hospital with contractions and they were pretty sure that this was the real deal!
 I was scheduled to shoot Abria's prego portrait the very next day, something we had planned months ago. Neither one of us realizing when we planned it that it would turn out to be their daughter's birthday! How wild is that?
Eden Hollis arrived early the next morning- beautiful and healthy. We are all a little convinced that she was older than what we had thought all along ;)
 They were  able to go home earlier this week so I met up with them to get some shots of Eden in her nursery. 
Eden did great! She slept soundly most of the time which made for some beautiful pictures and even threw me a few smiles here and there.
 Here are a few of my favorites......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it special! Plus, I'll have you know, that first photo is my very fav! Not just of the shoot, but of all time! You are a very amazing photographer! Good Job!

Blog Archive