Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I feel like its been forever since ive posted anything on here! Im in the middle of the craziness of wedding season right now. Ive got lots of great shoots to talk about! Ive done some really fun bridals but they will have to wait until after the wedding to post.  This coming weekend im shooting two weddings, one in Hot Springs and the other in Memphis, then turning around and heading to Destin, FL to photograph a wedding! My first BEACH WEDDING-im so stoked!!! Nate and Tobin are going to come along to and make it a family trip while we are down there. Im so excited for Tobin to play on the beach- he is a sun baby! And the vacation is coming at such a needed time for us! I am ready to relax a bit. We were in Little Rock over Memorial Day weekend. I photographed a wedding reception that Saturday nite and then we got to play at Riverfest and catch up with some friends the rest of the time. We headed to Nate's mom's house in Reydell,AR for some good eats and family time. My sister-in-law, Stacey, and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and had a little impromptu photo session. Here are some of my favorites. Doesn't she have the most beautiful eyes? I'll post some from Jenny & Daniel's reception in a bit..

1 comment:

Beach Weddings said...

Nothing compares to Destin Beach Weddings in Florida, you will have some great pictures to post after the wedding.

Blog Archive