Monday, May 05, 2008

Ronnie and J.R.

Another fun shoot to post!
Here are some of my favs from Ronnie and J.R.'s engagement session. They were both so relaxed and comfortable with the camera that it wasnt hard work at all to get beautiful shots of them. It doesn't hurt either that they are both so darn good lookin. ;)
I met Veronica and the bridal fair earlier this year in Jonesboro. I had just moved to Jonesboro days before the bridal fair...im still not sure how i pulled off getting everything together on time for my booth. I remember scrounging around trying to locate things in boxes the morning of.
Seeing the two of them interact really made me excited about photographing their wedding this fall. 
I had a blast with you guys- thanks again for thinking of me to be your photographer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive