Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Megan & Lee

Megan and Lee are married! They were married at the First Baptist Church in Leachville on August 2nd.  Megan's grandfather is a retired paster and officiated the ceremony on his birthday, which was really special. They are such a sweet, sweet family and ive really enjoyed working with them.
Megan and her mom, Shannon, were some of my first clients that i met when i moved to Jonesboro. I met them at the Bridal fair and we instantly clicked. So i was thrilled when they called me to photograph her wedding. Megan's sister Erin is getting married in October. Im looking forward to seeing them again and photographing her wedding!
Here are some of my favorites from the day...
 
The groom's cake was a computer hard drive! So creative!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendy,
How blessed I was to have found you for our photographer. Your calm and sweet nature allowed everyone to be relaxed and assured. We knew we were safe in your hands.Thank you for making one of the most joyful days of my life so happy. I'll always be grateful for all the beautiful memories you created for me and my family. My Mom thinks you're an angel. You make that easy for me to believe! Megan

Anonymous said...

Kendy, As the mother of the bride all you want is for your daughter to be happy on her wedding day. Megan was glowing! You added your creative touch and allowed us to see the magic through your eyes. What more could a mother hope for. You will always hold a special place in our hearts.
Shannon

Blog Archive