Thursday, August 28, 2008

My sister and her fam

We were all at the family farm in Reydell for the weekend. My sister wanted a family portrait taken.  We had such a vision of getting her this golden family portrait to display proudly on her wall...my nephew, Sam is three, and my niece, Sadie, is 18 months old......and they had other plans of their own. ;)
We did manage to get some cute shots of the kids and of holly and jacob. We're going to attempt the family portrait again...in about 5 years. Totally kidding.
I love Sam's expression in the first picture! I think he was waving to Uncle Nate who was on the riding mower with Tobin. I think he was trying to figure out why he wasnt on the mower too!
Sitting in front of MeMa's house.
Sweet Sadie bug looking pretty.
Sadie's funny face!
Sadie leaving the shoot and heading for the hills.  ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my those of the kids are so funny!! adorable though. sam is just a mini-me of jacob huh?? those are great of holly and jacob! they should frame those for sure!!

Amy Barrett said...

Hey Kendy!

These pictures are great! I feel like I know each person and family because your sweet mom talks about you guys all the time and I have made things for all the kiddos! Holly's family is beautiful! Sadie looks just like her!

Amy Barrett

Blog Archive