Thursday, January 24, 2008

taking a breather

We moved! It's been such a circus the past couple of weeks with packing and moving but we seem to be settling in finally. I had a booth at the NEAR bridal expo last weekend. I always love doing those. I was barely able to get my booth together with living out of boxes but somehow i managed in the midst of the chaos. I had a great response and got to meet lots of wonderful brides..even was able to do a little networking with local photographers. I am so anxious to find an artistic community like i had back in little rock. Where are you creative peeps??? I was looking at some inspiration for decorating my house. And was checking out At Home in Arkansas' website..came across a mention of me in their blog(thanks guys!). http://www.athomearkansas.com/At-Home-Arkansas/Blog/

2 comments:

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

Kendy,
Love that you have a blog now. :) Hope you are doing well. We really need to get together for lunch soon.
Sarah

Anonymous said...

take pics of the new house!

Blog Archive