Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Helloooo 2008!!

I love when a new year rolls around. Not because of the chance to make those silly new year's resolutions, ive never been one for those, but because it's a dawning of a new adventure. An entire new year sits before you in motion ready to be experienced. Exciting stuff! My family and I have some of our own adventures in the horizon..we are moving to Jonesboro, my hometown. My husband, Nate, has been offered a job that he cant refuse. We'll be closer to my parents too..which is definitely an added bonus...the possibility to have date nites again..um yes, please! I am going to miss a lot of things about Little Rock but im really embracing the idea of moving back to a smaller community. Especially the idea of raising Tobin there. The idea of building up my cliental again sounds a bit challenging but im up for it, it will stretch me. This last year i have shot many weddings and portriats in Jonesboro. Here is Crystal Fowler and Matt Crawford's wedding that i photographed back in October. Such a fun bride and groom to work with and their wedding party was a blast! Best of luck to both of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm, i had NO idea you still had this thing! i hope you keep up the updating so i can keep up with you guys. hope you're getting moved in. i'd love for us to be your first clients in j'boro when you're up for it!!

Blog Archive