Friday, January 22, 2010

Caitlin & Chris are married!

Caitlin and Chris had their wedding in November. I've really enjoyed getting to know the two of them. Caitlin's grandmother, Mrs Ina is my neighbor and the sweetest neighbor i could as for- She makes the best homemade rolls and has brought me over a plate of them more than once when they are still hot! (See what i mean, such a sweet family!)
Caitlin and Chris both have such fun personalities. And everyone from the family, to the wedding party to the guests were fantastic to work with. 
I'll be posting some of her bridals that we photographed the week before the wedding. They are gorgeous! Didn't want to spoil the surprise before. :)
Nate was my second shooter on this one. I love it when we get to work together on weddings.
Here are just a few from the day..
 

No comments:

Blog Archive