Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stella's Birthday Party

Aren't pony rides what every little kids birthday party should be made of? I love that. I was thrilled that Kara called me back to photograph her daughters birthday party at their home in Birdeye. I had met the family a few weeks before when i photographed their portrait out at their plantation house.  I immediately fell in love with their family and the life that they live. They live in a house that was built in their family generations back,  family within walking distance, a place to grow and produce your own food and open space for their kids to run free.... Can you tell im a country girl at heart? (My husband is probably beaming just reading that statement) LOL!
Tables were set up under the big tree in the front lawn. Grandparents brought in ponies for all of the kids to ride...everyone had a great time! 
Thanks again for letting me 
I think Stella was whispering her birthday wishes in her little friends ear. :)
I love this picture of Stella and her cousin Chloe. Such a snapshot of childhood in the summertime, dont you think?

No comments:

Blog Archive