Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jericho Crossing

This was such a fun shoot! Jericho Crossing is a local band- Mark and Melissa Willett, Bill Albrittonand Lisa Harpole. They are getting ready to release their debut album called God and Country and they needed some shots for album and promotions. I had a blast with these guys! We met up last Sunday downtown, couldnt have asked for more BEAUTIFUL weather. I havent even finished going through all the images but i was anxious to post just a few of my favorites so far! Thanks again for letting me be a part of your project- You guys were awesome!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendy, you are an absolute SWEETHEART and are as beautiful of a person inside as you are on the outside!! We all feel so blessed by your work and you, along with your assistant (hee hee) made this shoot so much fun!! Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!!

Melissa W

Anonymous said...

Hey Kendy....

These pics are awesome! I can't wait to see the whole gallery!

You are an incredible talent and incredible to work with. Thanks so much for being a part of the "family"!

Gary H

Anonymous said...

Kendy, You are AMAZING. I so love your eye for detail. It was a blast working with you and I can't wait to see the end result. They are all so good. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. Billy A

Blog Archive