Friday, June 13, 2008

Jenny & Daniel

Im a little late with the blog lately. Im starting to catch up on my weddings lately, slowly but surely! This is a reception that I photographed back in May. Jenny is a close friend of mine that Ive known from my Little Rock days. They had a destination wedding the week before this and then had a big reception at the Chenal Country Club in Little Rock. It was a beautiful night. Lots of friends and family, great food, a fun band and not to mention some great moves out on the dance floor. :) Jenny and I went to church together and we met during my volunteering with the youth group. She has always been like a little sister to me- i love that girl! Im so happy for her and Daniel. She found a great guy and I wish them many, many, many years of happiness!

No comments:

Blog Archive