Saturday, April 26, 2008

Anna's bridals

Anna is one of my absolute favorite people.
 She was one of my small group girls when Nate and I were in youth ministry. God really blessed me with knowing that group of girls. They were amazing. We shared, laughed and experienced life together over countless cups of coffee. They each became like little sisters to me.
 When i met Anna she was a sophomore in high school- fastforward to now- and she is graduating from college and getting married in a few weeks! 
When she asked me to be her photographer i was estactic. I met her in Little Rock last week and did her bridal portrait. It was GORGEOUS weather that day and Anna looked stunning! We had fun driving around downtown and hopping out of the car when we spotted fun backdrops.
These are a few of my favorites- it was hard to narrow down! Wedding pics to come soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

would i know her i wonder? those were great pics!!

Anonymous said...

Anna looks AMAZING in these pictures...not only is she georgeous, there is a sweet and loving countenance about her that makes her look like the happiest Bride-to-be EVER!

Anonymous said...

banjo!! im so glad you're on here- i had no idea how tech savy you were ;)

Blog Archive