Sunday, November 12, 2006

Freedom in Art

Sorry it has been a while! I gotta remember to keep up with this thing! I just recieved some exciting news in the mail this week. I found out my work has been accepted in the Delta Exhibition at the Arkansas Arts Center!!! I feel so honored, it is such an amazing exhibit of talent that is a part of the show every year....from photography to pottery to painting.....it will be exciting! This year has been the first time in quite a while where i had time to pursue my art photography. In college that is all i did and i LOVED every minute of that. It is so amazing to have that freedom to express myself without any art direction from anyone or deadlines to live by....it definitely keeps me grounded in photography and my creativity fresh as well. This week has been crazy busy and i will have more to post as the week goes on. Ive got a portrait session of two darling little girls that i cant wait to show you! Here is some bridal portaits of Molly. What a fun gal! Here big day is coming up soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the exhibit! let us know when it is so we can check it out. i always loved your art photog in college. how are you feeling?

Blog Archive